Working safe from home
The remote access tool is designed to help keep your business running by providing a secure environment to work productive from home with your colleagues. It enables secure remote and mobile access from any device to enterprise services and applications in the data center and cloud.
- Deliver fast, secure, and optimized access to data center applications and cloud services, while ensuring a simple and consistent native-user experience across desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Consolidate and streamline access for quick, always-on secure connectivity to resources with SSO, MFA, and endpoint compliance checks to keep data secure.
- Simplify network access administration with centralized web-based console, end-user self-provisioning, and integration with EMM policy management platforms.
Keep corporate data secure
Integrating with enterprise mobility management (EMM) platforms and first VPN to support an integrated security container with per-app connectivity controls to keep sensitive corporate data secure.
Fast and easy accessibility to corporate resources from any location using any device such as a laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet; only a web browser is needed.
Innovation for next-generation secure access
BYOD, mobility, and cloud services define enterprise access. Today’s workers demand secure connectivity regardless of location, their desk can be in a car, a hotel room, a café or at home.
How It Works
- Securing and streamlining access to data center and cloud – anywhere, anytime
- Adaptive Authentication – intelligent, dynamic multi-factor authentication based on numerous user attributes, support for MFA, SAML 2.0, PKI, IAM, and digital certificates
- Endpoint Compliance – check remote devices for security compliance
- Unified Client – native coverage across multiple OS’s for smooth roaming and delightful user experience
- Centralized management – the Pulse One manager enables centralized administration of policy, compliance, and authorization across cloud and data center
- Integrations – support for 3rd party solutions such as EMMs, SDFS and SIEMs
- Comprehensive VDI support – access published desktops and applications using HTML5 including Microsoft RDWeb, VMware, and Citrix